The Aquariums

Here are some photos from the aquariums at Sea World. The aquariums are not as nice as the ones at the Birch Aquarium at Scripps but they are still pretty cool.


The last photo on the right is one of my favorites. Not only can you see the ass-end of some fish but you can also see my sweetie in the reflection with our ('my' really) new photographic toy. Its an 8.1 megapixel Nikon Coolpix S51. Mine isn't the lame black one but rather a sweet magenta (pink) one. I have a matching pink case. I am really happy with the quality of the photos it takes as well as the movies. Maybe I'll eventually post some of the movies here but if you see a photo with DSCN in the filename then its from this camera. For example, from the pictures above the lion fish, tiger sharks, jelly fish, and star fish are all photos from the S51.


Sunday, June 15, 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment