Who is this?

Thanks for stopping by this this site is no longer updated. Everything has been left in place for your enjoyment however so please feel free to poke around.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to my blog and thank you for taking a moment out of your day to visit me. This is a site that I use to showcase my photography and keep in touch with my friends and family where ever they may be.


Blueberry, our newest addition, was left abandoned at our neighbor's doorstep in a pink carrier. They kept her for one night and said either we take her or they are going to drop her off at the pound. She was super cute from the beginning and after we decided to keep her have not looked back. She adored Kobra and they loved playing together and having naps on our kitty tree together.


Our family also included two other cats, Kobra and Teddy. Kobra picked us from a shelter in Warsaw and he traveled back with us to California and again to Connecticut. He suffered renal failure and passed quietly in my wife's arms. Teddy was from the same Warsaw shelter but was only with us a short time. We lost him to FIP after only a few short months of enjoying his company. Here is a photo of them both, Teddy (black/white) and Kobra (white), in our kitchen in Poland.



So, where exactly have I been?

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

1 comments:

  1. This is my Blog said...

    Thumbs up for visiting Poland

    February 15, 2011  

Post a Comment