My Favorite Photographs

  • Two Bees in St Ives


    This shot was taken while my buddy and I were visiting a small village near Cambridge. I noticed the bee sitting on the flower and decided to snap a few shots. It wasn't until I began to process the photos that I relaized a second bee flew into one the of the photos.


  • Funny Bunny at Global Gathering 2005


    I love this picture not only because it always makes me laugh but also for the wonderful memories it brings back. I have been to two Global Gathering parties, both times with the same buddy mentioned above. The first year we bounced from arena to arena sampling all of the muisc. The highlight was the final set of the event at 5am by Yoji Biomehanika. The second year we decided to spend the entire time in the Polysexual Arena listening to hard dance music. The highlight was Hixxy although all of the DJs were great!


  • Saturday Buddha


    This was taken near Chaing Mai in northern Thailand. It depicts Mucalinda, the Naga King, sheltering the Buddha during a storm. In finding this information I came across this excellent website, Old Stones, which is done by a fellow named Mike Gunther. It is very informative and worth a look.


  • Isle of Skye, Scotland


    Enough can't be said about the beauty of Scotland. When I get another opportunity I will go back but for now I have to be happy with my few photographs.



Tuesday, August 22, 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment