Alternate Energy



The San Gorgonio Pass is home to the thrid largest wind farm in California. Where the hell is the San Goronio Pass you ask? Well, its directly between LA and the deserts I have been talking about so every time I drive out there I pass through the fields of over 2500 wind turbines. Its near Palm Springs which I know some of you European types have been to. This picture was taken near the Landers end of the fields.

I don't actually know much technical informtion about the farms so instead I will direct you to a website about them, an Encyclopedia of Earth article. The Encyclopedia sounds like some hippy, tree-hugger type organization and, based on what I have seen, it is. Forget that, my motto is "Fuck the environment, I don't plan on living forever anyway..."

Friday, December 14, 2007

0 comments:

Post a Comment