Double Wednesday



Alright, although I don't want to post frequently in a single day and then not again for several weeks I have decided to post another photo for this fine Wednesday. This photo is of Loch Ness in Scotland. Loch Ness is not the most beautiful loch nor is it the most historically relevant; it simply has a good PR agency. Inverness is located on the north tip of the loch and is certainly both beautiful and relevant and worth a visit.

While I was in Scotland I stayed at BazPackers in Inverness. BazPackers is a hostel located in the heart of the city a stone's throw from the castle. I met many really nice people there including two Canadan girls backpacking/working their way across Asia and Europe. Good luck making it home! I also met a really sweet Austrailian couple who make it their life project to live and adventure in new countries. They spent three months in a camper exploring northern Scotland for example. I was there for four days.

Another interesting person I met was a homeless woman/drifter who was there for the night. She took a fancy to me and offers were made but luckly my will-power overcame and I slept alone that night. But thats a story for another time...Hostels are always a good bet when seeking adventure.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

0 comments:

Post a Comment