Diamond in the rough



Polish people are very into their dogs. Almost everyone has a dog or two. Unfortunately it is very uncommon for people to have them spayed/neutered and there is a huge problem with strays. Additionally, the pound where we picked up Kobra has over a thousand dogs. Everyone claims dogs are much healthier if they have puppies once. This only works for the females so I guess for male dogs it must be the "oh, I can't do that to him..." excuse. Amazing and very sad.

Another problem is that although its law that you must pick up after your dog no one does. If you venture off the pavement chances are you'll step in something unplesant if you are not careful. I have "hit pay-dirt" several times myself. When I mentioned this to my girlfriend she commented that its good luck to step in dog shit. Her mom confirmed and said I must be very luck considering how many times I've done it. Yes, very lucky indeed.

Another photo from the back of our apartment.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

0 comments:

Post a Comment