Sold!



I have finally sold my Triumph and was able to get what I wanted out of it. Perhaps I could have got more as the first guy who came out to look at it bought it. It was a super bike and I enjoyed touring England, Wales, and Scotland on it and I would reccomend a Triumph to whoever is looking. Personally I would like a Speed Triple at some point...

Unfortunately the bike has not been too luck for the guy that bought it. As he rode off from my house it started to rain quite heavily. The rain lasted about 45 minutes, the duration of his ride home. Then, the following moringing, as he was sitting at an intersection on his way into town, a car hit him and knocked him off the bike. He is okay but the bike took damage. I have ask that he send photos but I am not sure how happy he is about the entire thing so I might not get one. Bummer.

Monday, October 16, 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment