Around the house


Wow. The deep red lounge. Stuffed with chairs, a coffee table, a sofa, and at one point a TV, this was anything but comfortable. Notice the sliding glass door that leads to...


...another poorly painted inside room. Our teal "dining room" was the old patio between the house and the garage. You can also see the entire kitchen which was, again, surprisingly clean. Although you can't see it there is another sliding glass door opposite the one pictured that leads to what used to be the garage but what was now...


...my bedroom. With the sliding glass door hidden by my closet the room didn't much feel like a garage. It was large but had two different height beds which could not be pushed together. I was separate from the rest of the house by the kitchen/dining room/lounge areas so I could pretty much do what I want and not disturb or be disturbed by anyone in the main part of the house.

Monday, December 14, 2009

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

    February 15, 2010  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

    March 13, 2010  

  3. Bali Wedding said...

    Hi, greetings from bali wedding. I am very impressed and gave me new knowledge. Thanks for the article.

    May 26, 2011  

  4. Unknown said...

    I like how you decorated your house, somehow fits my style, also.

    man with van in London

    June 20, 2011  

Post a Comment