European Watching


One easily observable difference between Americans and Europeans is how they dress. And I am not talking about how elegant most big city Europeans dress when compared to similar Americans. We didn't visit the Business areas. We were at the tourist spots and saw the common Europeans whose fashion sense is much different from both American's and their big city compatriot's fashion sense. In this photo we can see my mom having a laugh at some hapless tourist. I think the conversation was about his Barney purple pants which matched my mom's. The difference was that they were so tight you could tell what he was thinking plus he was wearing a bright red or pink shirt (I can't remember which) that he must have thought matched quite well.

Monday, January 12, 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment