Great Polish Adventure


Towards the end of summer (but before our wedding) my mom and nephew visited us in Poland. It was the first time either of them had been to Europe so I took them on a whirlwind trip around Poland. In all I think we drove close to two thousand kilometers (about 1200 miles) which works out to about three and a half full days in the car.


At my sister's request I took many, many photos and I will be sharing some of the best of them with you over the next several weeks (and probably months - we are in no hurry here!).


This first batch represents the first hours they spent in Poland. At the top we see them just off the plane waiting for me to bring the car around to pick them up. The middle picture shows them relaxing with my wife at our flat. And the bottom picture shows my mom getting to know Kobra.

Friday, November 21, 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment