Thats it folks

My final America post doesn't get a photo because for the last three days we were in America I was totally sick and we didn't do anything. It was not a great way to end our vacation but all in all we had a fantastic trip and have lots of wonderful memories. I want to thank everyone for making time for us while we were there - my wife really enjoyed meeting all of my family and friends and I really enjoyed seeing (almost) everyone again. We look forward to seeing you all again real soon when we are finally allowed to move back to America. We will be starting the application for her Visa soon so we will know approximately when that move will happen in the next few months.

Until then thank you all again for helping us have a fantastic trip and come back in a few days for the beginning of my next series of posts from my mom and nephew's Polish Vacation.

Friday, October 03, 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment