The American who Shagged Me


Yeah baby! We are off to California tomorrow and are excited as hell! As this is a momentous occasion I thought I would pay homage to the place which made this trip possible: England. (That is where my sweetheart and I met)


These are photos of me modeling my super sexy England Football jersey. Although they can't even qualify for the European Championships they have won a World Cup, once, which is what that little star represents. (Wink) I am sure it is only a matter of time before America has a little star too. (Wink Wink Wink)


I have delayed posting photos of the jersey because I didn't have the proper accessory. But now I have my mucha sun glasses (mucha, prounced moo-ha, is 'fly' in Polish) so it's all good. And you know I look pimp as hell in them so don't even try to hate.

I'll be back in about one month so go ahead and browse through my past post and enjoy the photos and stories. See you all very soon...

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Looking a bit gay in these....

    Skelly, James and Wilks

    PS Arse and bandit come to mind...

    April 22, 2008  

  2. Ruben M Garnica said...

    Whatever, you guys are just jealous I look so super-fly in my pimp shades and Johnny F jersey...

    April 23, 2008  

Post a Comment