Humm..


Well, I am not feeling very creative tonight so you'll get just a simple photo with a description. This is 'my' motorcycle, its a 1986 Suzuki 250R QuadRacer. I say 'my' motorcycle because my father bought it for me when I was about twelve years old and I have been riding it since. It is basically mine but it has been difficult to ride as I live in Europe now. And it really belongs to whoever happens to be at the River House but whatever. We have had a lot of fun riding this and the three or four other bikes we have/had had over the years. Motorcycles are really fun plus dirt bikes are much safer than street bikes, you know, not too many Semi-trucks, imports, or barriers to run into at full speed. But people tend to drink more when riding dirt bikes so I have seen my share of accidents (although minor) over the years too. Alcohol is a killer and I would like to end tonight on a bit of a somber note: I would like to say rest in peace to my brother Louie who passed away a few weeks back at the age of 45.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment