Who wants a Polish bride?



I could count the ways that I love my Polish girlfriend for you all but fortunately I have found a dandy of a website that does it for me. This gem provides insight into the complex situation that is dating a Polish woman. The site provides advice covering everything from the first date to meeting the Polish parents to marriage. And with such hidden secrets as shown below how could you possible go wrong?

"Over the years, Polish men have learned that certain behaviors can improve their chances of having a desirable date. The most effective and probably the most prosaic way to impress a girl is showing off one's financial security. A good car, designers clothing, a jazzy haircut can in many cases do the trick. It is a shallow and in some way vulgar method, but it seems to be impressively successful. Although most women don't want to admit they are attracted to rich men, only very few will be unimpressed with financially stable potential partners who happen to drive a BMW or a Suzuki bike."

I am not sure how I was so lucky to catch such a beautiful Polish woman, I owned (of all things) a Triumph when we started dating plus I never combed my hair! Please enjoy the link and happy hunting!

Here you can see a picture of my Polish sweatheart as we enjoyed a leisurely raft ride in the local pond near her parent's summer house.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

0 comments:

Post a Comment