Gary Busey Sighting!



I have seen Gary Busey on the local bus several times and, believe it or not, I think he lives near me in Piastów. Actually, I think the person I see is really a Polish woman who looks like Gary Busey. Usually Polish women are very attractive, no matter what their age, but a female Busey - I think not.

While looking for a link for dear old Gary I came across the following blog: Davezila. I have no idea who Dave is but he is right-on when it comes to "Manpris" which are unfortunately popular with the men in Poland. Someone should really tell them...

Dave also mentions marabou and, while I only half understand what he means, the link leads to something that looks like a stork. The photo above shows a statue of a White Stork nesting that sits atop the well at Malbork Castle. I can't find any information about this piece specifically but I found a neat vitrual tour of the castle here.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Marabou is a word that refers to two unrelated things: 1) a species of flesh-eating stork in Africa
    2) The feather boas that strippers often wear around their necks.

    Hope that helps!

    July 04, 2007  

  2. Ruben M Garnica said...

    Thanks Davezilla! I was thinking it was the feather that often lines winter jackets which is probably the same stuff as the stripper neck-wear.

    July 07, 2007  

Post a Comment