My new least favorite thing



My motto is "don't be a racist, hate everyone equally". My new favorite thing to hate, however, is not an icky minority group but cold showers. You heard me, cold showers. Strange thing to hate I know, but let me explain. There is on-going construciton near our Apartment block and it is apparently necessary (four times this Summer to be exact - two with notice, two by suprise) for the warm water to be completely shut-off. The most recent loss lasted four days. There would be no problem if the water was simply cold. Our water, however, comes from the deep, dark places of the world where it is stored at slightly above freezing temperatures. Ever hyperventilate in the shower? Not fun. Fortuntely Winter is coming soon so most construction projects will end leaving us with all of the warm water we need. It will be freezing outside but hey, you can't have everything...

A photo of Coinsbrough Castle. This castle is special because it is build of magnesian limestone which is also know as Dolomite. Its the only example of its kind in England. I myself am partial to the medieval kite near the entrance.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

0 comments:

Post a Comment