2000 Triumph 600TT



This will be the last Triumph related post but I am sure everyone will love these stories. First of all, I acheived a top speed of 140mph (225km/h) on this baby. It was on the A14 just east of Cambridge heading towards New Market. I think the bike could have reached about 160mph but I never pushed that limit again.

I did however decide that I need to get a 1000cc sport bike next time. You know, something with real power. I decided this on my way home from Wales when I could barely keep up with a guy on a shitty Ninja. At 90mph through traffic I was fine, right on his ass, but accelerating from 90 to 130mph he would pull away quickly. I tailed him for about 20 miles and had to laugh once he got off the freeway, all I really wanted to do was get home and take a shower! I had already ridden 250 miles that day, gotten lost (for the third time) near Birmingham, and ran into traffic and decided to go slow and relax. Oh well, next time...

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment